Friday 29 June 2012

Returns

I haven't posted anything for a long while so I thought I would give an update on my style and what I'm currently liking. I'm really quite into the 'rap' scene, and some of my favourites are A$AP Rocky and Robb Bank$. Through this, I have been increasingly interested in 'streetwear', something I once abhorred. A few of the brands I'm currently craving are Comme Des Fuckdown and the illusive Shade London.

Whilst some of the things I want the most might not really suit me (i.e. some gold grills!!!), I've compiled a list of things that definitely will give off the streetwear vibe whilst still pertaining my usual style of black and lots of jewels.


L.A. Rap XXX Beanie (as worn by Rita Ora)
~


~

Loose Fit Vest Top by Shade London
~

(I'd recommend getting this in a bigger size than your usual)
~




~




No comments:

Post a Comment