Monday 9 April 2012

Introduction


Hello and welcome to Une Armoire Noire (A Black Wardrobe). This blog will be used as a place to express my opinions on fashion and post my outfits occasionally. If I were to describe my style it would be black, eighties inspired, with a touch of occultism. I wear a lot of black clothing, slim fitting and often touched with splashes of 'gothic' fashion; usually reflected in my plethora of jewellery. I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and please bear in mind that this will be my own personal taste in fashion. I do not claim this to be the fashion bible or a definite yes and no of what to wear. I am completely open to giving out fashion advice and helping you decide what to wear. I also speak French and Spanish. I have a personal blog here: prettyblondeboy.tumblr.com 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment